Have you ever been seated in a restaurant window?

1 watcher
Mar 2017
10:07pm, 31 Mar 2017
4,679 posts
  •  
Bez-head
Cos apparently that makes you cool..
Mar 2017
10:25pm, 31 Mar 2017
25,460 posts
  •  
Dave.O
Only in McDonald's
Apr 2017
3:14pm, 1 Apr 2017
6,963 posts
  •  
leaguefreak
When Cuthbert was a few days old I had both kids with me and arranged to meet my mum in law in costa coffee. I sat in the window so she wouldn't miss me. Great plan until Cuthbert needed a feed.....
Apr 2017
7:43pm, 1 Apr 2017
31 posts
  •  
TomahawkMike
In an attempt to encourage reasonable assertiveness, and to combat someone else choosing my table for me, I often gently refuse the first table offered - particularly when I am with my children (yong adults). Not always though - because some restaurants dont have street view windows and some dont have toilet-side tables, and some restaurants have great staff who want you to be comfortable and privately seated. It seems to dictate the mood of the dinner if you are placed badly, so dont accept it (nicely).
Apr 2017
8:20pm, 1 Apr 2017
13,425 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Yes. One time in an Indian I was by myself and seated at a small table in the window. Several people stopped and watched me, and then came in to the restaurant. I must have looked as if I was enjoying my meal as much as I was.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bez-head
Cos apparently that makes you cool..