Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Hanging out the washing thread

45 watchers
12 Nov
7:27pm, 12 Nov 2020
47676 posts
Derby Tup
Great to see some late autumn action
13 Nov
2:49pm, 13 Nov 2020
8968 posts
leaguefreak
One load nearly dried. Started drizzling now so it'll need to come in to finish
13 Nov
4:12pm, 13 Nov 2020
47683 posts
Derby Tup
I did a load of dog towels earlier, and got them virtually dry so have had a good couple of days on the fluff :-)
17 Nov
7:19pm, 17 Nov 2020
46018 posts
Lip Gloss
Washing out and back in mostly dry :-)
21 Nov
11:12am, 21 Nov 2020
11567 posts
mrs shanksi
First load of bedding on the line, second load in the machine. It's a sunny, but windy day here so thought I would go for it.
22 Nov
2:18pm, 22 Nov 2020
46173 posts
Lip Gloss
Bath mats and towels dried outside today :-)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Jock Itch
For lovers of the art of hanging the washing out:

Weather forecast: Shall I hang my washing or not ? Check here:

bbc.co.uk

Terminology: 'Fluffing' -- Going out and runninng your hands over the washing just to feel whether still moist. Sometimes not needed but we all like to fluff

'Melvyn' - where you run you fingers through your washing, you think it's damp but you're not sure. It could be dry. You leave out or take in? you've done a Melvyn'.

Also for sharing photos of 'Extreme pegging'. Plastic or wooden they are all embraced here :)

lifeyourway.net Some top tips to help increase your enjoyment of this wonderful past time :)

Close