Scorchio watch - have you got scorchio?
2:33pm, 19 Jul 2022
RosehipCar said it was 39c in the sunny car park.
Nice breeze now, so a spot in the shade in the garden is almost comfortable
About This Thread
- Heatwave Watch. Have you got Heatwave?
- Heatwave - are clubs cancelling club runs etc
- flying ant watch: have you got flying ants?
- Sun protection
- Hot stuff, coming through
- Summer healthcare products
- Rain Watch - it it raining?
- Thunder and lightning, very very frightening!
- Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun watch - have you got close bosom-friend of the maturing sun?
- Ridiculously hot watch, have you got ridiculously hot?
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!