Half and half- road and path. Shoe advice

3 watchers
Jul 2012
5:06pm, 6 Jul 2012
115 posts
  •  
jacdaw
Inov8 Terrafly? "... is a shoe designed to be able to cope with both road and trail running..."

I have some, used them once for the Swaledale marathon (road / track / trail / fell) 23 miles straight out of the box, and they coped with most things. Good for wider feet compared to most inov8s.

A bit pricey possibly.
Jul 2012
6:30pm, 6 Jul 2012
5,308 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I love my Kanadias they're just fab & not too expensive esp if you buy last years colours. They're great on light trails & I find them great in ice too.
Jul 2012
6:33pm, 6 Jul 2012
3,909 posts
  •  
Debstir
I'm quite loving my Asics Trabucos. Had the 12s for the last couple of years and have just got the 14s. Not just as keen on them as my last pair but still good. A lot of my off-road stuff involves a bit of road to get there and the Trabucos have the Duomax midsoles (harder bit to deal with my pronation issues) so suit me down to the ground.
Jul 2012
9:20pm, 7 Jul 2012
66 posts
  •  
beebop
Quick word about Kanadias - avoid if you have wide feet: you won't get them on and if you do you won't get them off again...
Jul 2012
9:24pm, 7 Jul 2012
2,584 posts
  •  
fleecy
I have wide feet and find Kanadias fine. I did have to go up a size though.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by leaguefreak
Normally in the summer (rolls eyes at recent weather) I'd typically do 1.5-2 miles from my door, ge...