Garmin 610 - how do I upload to Fetch?

3 watchers
May 2014
6:00pm, 4 May 2014
43 posts
  •  
ladyemruns
Sorry, 42 year old with no patience and reduced technological capacity ;-) I have a Garmin 610 which Fetch recognises (along with the Garmin Communicator Plugin) when I put the ANT stick in but then........nothing. How on earth do I upload to Fetch? I have been able to upload to Garmin Connect but am stuck as to how to get my information on here and I want to stay... Help?!
May 2014
8:02pm, 4 May 2014
17,617 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
Not sure I can help, but have a bump.

Where exactly in the upload process does it stall?
Or are you just looking for the upload button?
May 2014
2:21pm, 6 May 2014
44 posts
  •  
ladyemruns
Thanks for replying :-) Basically I click on import from Garmin Communicator plug in, it finds my Garmin and then nothing. Nothing stalls as nothing seems to start in the first place. I used to have a 305 which was fine (but obviously not via an ANT stick). Am I missing something?
May 2014
2:23pm, 6 May 2014
45 posts
  •  
ladyemruns
I've been here for a few years and like the training log - would rather not go anywhere else.....
May 2014
2:39pm, 6 May 2014
14,252 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Sorry you're having problems. If you could send me some details via the feedback link (top of every page), I'll see what I can do to help.
May 2014
2:39pm, 6 May 2014
675 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
What browser are you using ? If it's Internet Explorer, then you have to do a one-off step to make the upload work - there are instructions at the top of the Import from Garmin Communicator page.

If you're not using IE, but using Chrome or Firefox then there's other stuff to check, but let's see if it's the IE problem first
May 2014
2:41pm, 6 May 2014
676 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
Oops, cross post with fetch himself - I'll leave you in his much more capable hands !
May 2014
2:59pm, 6 May 2014
46 posts
  •  
ladyemruns
Thanks - I'm using Firefox. Have emailed as requested!
May 2014
2:16pm, 31 May 2014
First-time poster!!
  •  
JennyD
Was this resolved? as I have a Garmin 610 with exactly the same problem using Firefox. My Garmin software is up to date. I have my history on Fetcheveryone but any new runs since the last upload at the end of April will not display. Slowly losing the will to live!
Sep 2014
8:34pm, 24 Sep 2014
1,032 posts
  •  
icklevee
I've been having the same problem since last month too. I have tried all the things Fetch has suggested. Downloaded various internet explorer, google, firefox, safari, but its not picking up the last few runs, yet Garmin Connect and strava do. I have tried all the updates, deleted old runs incase it was struggling with memory, but still no joy.....help

About This Thread

Maintained by ladyemruns
Sorry, 42 year old with no patience and reduced technological capacity ;-) I have a Garmin 610 which...