FETCH in the news?
10:36am, 16 Oct 2018
umEven if BBC Fake Fetch news, in The Times today ... or was the Fetch family in Wales at the weekend?
The BBC has been forced to remove a video of Welsh rugby highlights from its website after it was spotted that fake crowd noise had been added to the clips. The round-up of highlights from the Principality Premiership at the weekend showed many of the matches taking place in front of empty stands, but each try was greeted with a roar from fans and loud applause.
It became apparent to viewers that the sound effects had been manipulated to include extra crowd noise. To make it more embarrassing for the BBC, it appeared that the identical recording had been used for each try, as the same cry of โFetch him! Fetch!โ could be heard in the build-up of each move.
The BBC replaced the video after being asked about the fake crowd noise by The Times. A spokesman for BBC Wales said: โThe video was published in error and a new video will be posted.โ
About This Thread
- Jack Reacher Fans Sep 2023
- DraftEveryone: a US sports wire Sep 2023
- Great British Bake Off Sep 2023
- Hello to Jason Isaacs Sep 2023
- A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away......... Sep 2023
- University Challenge and Only Connect 2022/2023 Sep 2023
- Get your sequins on, it was Strictly 2022, now it's 2023! Sep 2023
- The 'new' Dr Who Sep 2023
- Fetch F1 Fans Sep 2023
- Netflix etc. What are you watching? Sep 2023
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out