Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Fetch Declutterers

2 lurkers | 72 watchers
4 Aug
8:08am, 4 Aug 2020
38172 posts
Purps
Columba, if you don't mind taking a photo of them can I have a look and if any are suitable for my children I'd pay postage?
4 Aug
8:10am, 4 Aug 2020
38173 posts
Purps
I decluttered all of the not touched school work from our lockdown learning, there was more paper than I care to admit to.
4 Aug
8:48am, 4 Aug 2020
21154 posts
Meglet
The office is finally tidy and there are a couple of empty shelves. Space for daughter to work from home with her new job.

With her help we put a few things in the loft, three out a fair bit, filed all the paperwork and left a couple of bags out for charity.

She’s also been really helpful in the garden, her next mission is to paint the fence.
4 Aug
9:36pm, 4 Aug 2020
20100 posts
Columba
Purps - I've sent you an F-mail.
4 Aug
10:06pm, 4 Aug 2020
38174 posts
Purps
:)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Night-owl
Help advice and support for declutterers

Special May Challenge

theminimalists.com

".... This month, each of you must get rid of one thing on the first day. On the second, two things. Three items on the third. So forth, and so on. Anything can go! Clothes, furniture, electronics, tools, decorations, etc. Donate, sell, or trash. Whatever you do, each material possession must be out of your house—and out of your life—by midnight each day."

Spreadsheet (thank you mad4purple)
docs.google.com
Some helpful links
unfuckyourhabitat.com