We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Fetch Chess Club

73 watchers
jda
19 Jan
1:11pm, 19 Jan 2022
11806 posts
  •  
  •  
jda
That looked a solid game JCB.

I mainly amuse myself with daily games these days, and won my group for the first round of the chess.com annual comp. Had a couple of games I should have lost and was lucky to turn round but I'm now about 3 points clear of the others with just a game to finish. Looks like I might end up with a perfect 22-0, half of which were timed out but 6 of us had a good set of games.
JCB
19 Jan
2:11pm, 19 Jan 2022
2995 posts
  •  
  •  
JCB
Thanks jda.

That’s an excellent result!
azx
19 Jan
4:17pm, 19 Jan 2022
356 posts
  •  
  •  
azx
For those that play puzzle battle, what is the best interface for playing? I use a mouse but it seems very slow. Also, can you see other people's puzzle battle score? I haven't found out how to see that anywhere
19 Jan
7:36pm, 19 Jan 2022
3010 posts
  •  
  •  
Oranj
For speed: I've not watched Puzzle Battle, but from the few online blitz games I've seen, I think the players are using a touchscreen device rather than a mouse. You couldn't be that fast otherwise.
19 Jan
7:46pm, 19 Jan 2022
28154 posts
  •  
  •  
JulesR
I find it pretty fast on an iPhone & I see opponent’s score (which can be a distraction).

It’s the opposite of playing blitz on my iPhone which is pretty slow, especially with the ‘confirm move’ option switched on after a bad finger slip incident.
azx
19 Jan
7:51pm, 19 Jan 2022
357 posts
  •  
  •  
azx
Suspected it might have to be a phone or tablet. Phones are too small though and prefer using a laptop for everything. Will investigate though. Cheers.

It doesn't seem you can see anyone else's score unless you're playing them or watching them live.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Goofee
How To Join In
We all play on the Chess.com app - see the useful links section for a download link.

See the links for current challenges, tournaments and useful resources.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.