Dunecht Dash 5k

9 watchers
May 2011
11:49pm, 8 May 2011
5,937 posts
  •  
sheri3004
Baker Hughes in 2 weeks I think?

Not that I will be doing it as I have a small race to do in Edinburgh that day *gulp*

Nice pics Ny :) Can I nick the one of me? I couldn't see the video, will try again tomorrow.

Good night all. :) Oh and well done to the Fetch-tastics *grits teeth*
May 2011
7:49am, 9 May 2011
5,443 posts
  •  
Torry Quine
Hip hip
May 2011
9:15am, 9 May 2011
601 posts
  •  
shanksi
Well done you lot - great running from all and shiny trophies as well!
May 2011
10:09am, 9 May 2011
202 posts
  •  
Mother Duck
Hi all.
Thats Duck heading south now.
Great to see you all yesterday. I'm mad with myself as my pacing initially was too fast so i slowed down, but slowed down too much. Far too much left in the legs at the end. Not enough to stop YOUNG lady who I overtook with 1 k to go passing me just before the finish. Good for her as i was chasing the clock and Duck and not her. Still looks good for my 10Ks over the next 2 weeks.
Ann you got a 3rd lady!! Brilliant.:-)
Everyone looked so strong at the end.
Corrah- great apologies to you for not waiting to see you finish but i was just so cold and hypothermia was approaching. The photos of you with everyone just sum up the whole ethos of it all making everyone a winner. The teams were great and added a bit of fun to the day. The poison I put in Ducks food must have worked too late as he didnt puke until the finish line!! ;-)
Glad you enjoyed meal after. I sank 2 slices toast, 2 french fancies, 1 curry with 'trimmings', half M+S choc brownie cake! Thats after coffee and choc tray bake at Dunecht but as Thistle said we deserved it.
OK off for 8 miler now. Lovely day. Hope everyone else feeling good and that feet, knees etc are Ok.
XX
May 2011
10:37am, 9 May 2011
5,072 posts
  •  
Maz 1974
i have sore toes....

(i really need new trainers.... it's getting desperate i think....!)
May 2011
10:47am, 9 May 2011
5,446 posts
  •  
Torry Quine
Fanulous running MD.
May 2011
12:16pm, 9 May 2011
203 posts
  •  
Mother Duck
Hope your feeling Ok now TQ. Just proves you gave it your all- :-)
May 2011
12:38pm, 9 May 2011
492 posts
  •  
Corrah
If anyone has problems with the video, just go into photobucket and search for user aberdeenfetch. Password in your fmail :) Just need to get some better software so you don't get an advert on them :(
May 2011
12:40pm, 9 May 2011
5,450 posts
  •  
Torry Quine
I'm good thank you. I need to train harder and shift more lard and I'll be fine.
May 2011
12:40pm, 9 May 2011
493 posts
  •  
Corrah
Oh yeah, meant to say, fab photos Nywanda. In the one of me at the end the colour of my face matches my fetch top!

About This Thread

Maintained by Nywanda
Hi, if we want to put forward a team, we need to contact The Running Shop and have them update our i...