Can low ferritin levels explain breathlessness?
8:15am, 30 Jul 2011
HellsBellshls - don't take iron at the same time as the reflux tab - they interfere with each other
10:08pm, 2 Aug 2011
hlsOk, thanks for that, could be on thevreflux tabs several more months, is there anything else I could try?
About This ThreadMaintained by TeeBee
My running performance since November last year has gone down dramatically - I get breathless very q...
- Low serum ferritin/ anaemia
- Breathlessness - 'functional' anaemia?
- Low energy levels
- Low Serum Ferratin levels - Iron Count
- Vegetarian Runners - Any tips?
- When did you last give blood?
- Underactive Thyroid or Hypothyroidism
- Rejection Magazine watch - have you got yours yet
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek