1:38am, 24 Jul 2014
Turkey legsHi all,
I've just procured a new camelbak for long summer training runs. Used it today, loved it. I've rinsed the bag & left it filled with a Milton sterilising solution over night.
After my last one went mouldy after the first few uses, will this be enough to prevent a repeat?
9:45am, 24 Jul 2014
Little Nemo - lanterne rougeYou could also try keeping the bladder in the freezer, that's supposed to kill germs so it might work on mould as well.
4:19pm, 24 Jul 2014
minardi.I've not had problems with mould with mine. But I would definitely recommend filling it and then freezing it for when you take it out in this hot weather. Always jubbly to have ice cold water down your back and throat!
About This Thread
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10?
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Running belts with little water bottles on them. Which one have you found to be best?
- Can anyone recommend a good hydration vest thing?
- Hydration: waistpack or backpack?
- Camelbak Buying Help
- Camelbak Advice
- Wingnut hydration packs for running
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.