Bike Locks

5 watchers
Aug 2012
3:26pm, 19 Aug 2012
638 posts
  •  
icklevee
I dare not leave my bike anywhere. The only reason i am looking for a Sold Secure Gold or Silver rated is if I have to park it somewhere thats out of site while using a cafe's facilities. Otherwise I park bike next to me wherever I stop.
Aug 2012
8:38pm, 19 Aug 2012
996 posts
  •  
Lisa T
I'm lucky enough to have a cage to put mine in but still lock it up with silver rated d lock, cable through the front wheel & cable through the rear wheel. I can also regularly check it out of the window!!! There are obviously the experienced bike thieves out there & they'll get it if they want it however it's locked up but I guess it's about making it as secure as you can to put off the opportunist thieves.
Sep 2012
1:53pm, 11 Sep 2012
2,813 posts
  •  
sallykate
Love the Hal video on the first page - some good advice there, thanks for posting!
Sep 2012
2:21pm, 11 Sep 2012
2,077 posts
  •  
tom_craggs
Small D locks - a couple fo them Mew York minis are a good option. Don't rely 100% on it though. I'd new lock my decent bike out and about, only my fixie - if it goes it goes. I have had two stolen in London, both with decent locks on.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by LizzieBean
So I've got my new road bike to start doing Tri's but I also want to cycle it to work.

Any sug...