Apple Watch 3 - pros & cons

1 watcher
Feb 2018
8:07pm, 1 Feb 2018
2,288 posts
  •  
Weekatiepea
I have the opportunity to get the Apple Watch 3 GPS through my Vitality Life Insurance for a pretty good price. I currently run using a Garmin Forerunner 220 which I love as it does everything I need it to just now, like cadence, current pace etc.

Has anyone got experience using the Apple Watch? I am reading various forums, reviews and opinions, some of which say it's really accurate and works brilliantly instead of Garmins, others saying the total run distances can measure much shorter. Is the battery life up to a long run? Does it show cadence, current pace etc?

I may get the deal just to have it as a smart watch anyway but I'd like to know if other folk have experience with it?
Feb 2018
9:08pm, 1 Feb 2018
2,495 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
DC Rainmaker is the man you want for the most in-depth tech reviews.

dcrainmaker.com

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Weekatiepea
I have the opportunity to get the Apple Watch 3 GPS through my Vitality Life Insurance for a pretty ...