TomTom Runner, Polar M400?

1 watcher
J2R
Nov 2017
2:12pm, 7 Nov 2017
828 posts
  •  
J2R
My Garmin FR 220 is playing up rather, and will need to be replaced pretty soon. It seems that TomTom Runner and Polar M400 watches do much the same and can be had for much less, and seem to get favourable reviews (by e.,g. D C Rainmaker). I was wondering whether anyone here has one of either of these and can compare them with a Garmin.
Nov 2017
2:30pm, 7 Nov 2017
3,271 posts
  •  
larkim
I had a first generation TomTom Runner - quite liked it, easy to use, decent battery life, integrated OK into strava etc. A bit bulky as a day to day watch, but perfectly fine.

Not sure how it uploads to Fetch (if that's necessary for you). I moved from that to a Garmin Vivoactive which has plenty more features and I am pleased I did - but that was when i got it on a special offer at £99 on Black Friday, and of course its now a couple of years old.

I've not used the Polar but I have heard good things about them.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by J2R
My Garmin FR 220 is playing up rather, and will need to be replaced pretty soon. It seems that TomTo...