Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

1000 miles in 2020

1 lurker | 28 watchers
27 Jan
11:41pm, 27 Jan 2020
3007 posts
Evangel
I'm with you, MMM. I don't like mucky, gooey running, so tarmac (without potholes) suits me fine; at least you know where your foot is likely to land.
6:31am
6:31am, 28 Jan 2020
276 posts
BarefootEm
Another one here with MMM, having recently moved to a very rural corner of the world, I'm getting better at mud and hills and first running, but give me tarmac any day of the week, particularly as most of my runs are in the dark!
10:37am
10:37am, 28 Jan 2020
3706 posts
steve45
I don't mind quiet roads but overall enjoy a mix. Ideally I'd always pick trails, forests etc just for the psychological impact of nice surroundings. However (!), in my days of pace I chased PB's and they could really be achieved in road races. A PB is on the books forever. Have had a bit of a knee issue so being careful this week.
2:24pm
2:24pm, 28 Jan 2020
3514 posts
Mrsbridgewater
No running yesterday (rest day) or today (probably as have prep duty) but yesterday I did yoga and did a shoulder stand for the first time ever.
RFJ
9:52pm
9:52pm, 28 Jan 2020
4199 posts
RFJ
I like the mud and trails, but have to be careful with my MS on where I select to run, so if off road it has to be good conditions and a reasonably solid path....

4.75 tonight with interval training, 6 x 150m 3 x 300m and 3 x 150m...... looking forwards to teh payback if I can keep these sessions up over the coming weeks.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Lesley C
Welcome to the thread :-) to be on target you need to run 19 Miles per week or 2.7 Miles per day.

Target list can be found here - fetcheveryone.com/training-mileagetargets-filtered.php?category=RUN&mileage=1000