Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free. But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient. Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead. Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Thames Bridges challenge

91 watchers
10 Nov
5:45pm, 10 Nov 2019
42030 posts
McGoohan
Soz, don't want to be a meanie but I don't think it should be the same days as the Jingle Mile. Each ought to be its own thing IMHO.
10 Nov
6:00pm, 10 Nov 2019
25961 posts
HellsBells
Agree McG - it would be very difficult to co-ordinate. And there's an open invite to Fetchies to HB Towers after the mile
10 Nov
8:46pm, 10 Nov 2019
30793 posts
DocMoye
I can't make jingle mile,

HB are you cooking for us? We should agree a date before you start cooking 😂
13 Nov
12:57pm, 13 Nov 2019
18272 posts
Dvorak
I'd like to do a TBC, they sound great fun - although they are a bit far away. So, since I live just by a river, I thought I should come up with my own. I've not actually done it yet, slightly too far to run at the moment, but I'll give it a go when conditions are favourable (to the last bridge is proper up country, though just outside town, and was very wet last month).

If anyone happens to be in the area :-) ...

A route and a picture fetcheveryone.com/routes-view.php?id=1806641

13 Nov
1:27pm, 13 Nov 2019
30847 posts
DocMoye
bet that would be a stunning run
13 Nov
3:03pm, 13 Nov 2019
47651 posts
The Mighty Fleecy
Elevation looks a bit more impressive than a TBC! Might be a little bit far to go though...
13 Nov
4:30pm, 13 Nov 2019
5471 posts
TeeBee
Not as far as Morocco though Fleecy....
13 Nov
6:44pm, 13 Nov 2019
18689 posts
Columba
Looks lovely, Dvorak.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by McGoohan
Hey they hepcats.

TBC 9th Nov 2019 Vauxhall(ish) 11am

Here's the route:

Meet by the river, North Bank of the Thames, Vauxhall Bridge.

Pub is the Jugged Hare, Pimlico from 2pm-ish on the Gallery level.