Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

A coaching thread

60 watchers
28 Sep
12:36pm, 28 Sep 2019
268 posts
SODIron © 2012
@HoD - nice one, good luck with the LiRF....I'm certain you'll be a great Run Leader.
28 Sep
8:12pm, 28 Sep 2019
14089 posts
Autumnleaves
First cross-country training session tomorrow - it has rained fairly constantly for 2 days! Think it might be a tad soggy...
28 Sep
8:43pm, 28 Sep 2019
24159 posts
Wriggling Snake
We're ahead of you. First session this Monday past. Some looked really good. Others had a summer off!
2 Oct
5:37pm, 2 Oct 2019
270 posts
SODIron © 2012
Not sure if any of you have seen this....could be worthwhile looking at, or sharing with colleagues, fellow coaches, leaders, officials, and interested parties.

englandathletics.org
17 Oct
10:44am, 17 Oct 2019
276 posts
SODIron © 2012
It's a busy time for coaching at the moment...last weekend I was over at Spectrum Striders coaching a cross-country session, today I am delivering a England Athletics Club Run session over at Barton AC, Sunday will see me on England Coach duties at the England Age Group Masters in York for the England team at the Yorkshire marathon, and next Wednesday I am coaching over at my club.

That's four different sessions in four different counties in ten days...

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Autumnleaves
A thread for the various coaches and run group leaders here to share thoughts, experiences & good ideas!