Do you shop at Amazon?

Use www.fetcheveryone.com/amazon - we get a small commission on your purchases.
You can also find the link at the bottom of the home page.
Got it!

Hôtel Bastardos : L'annexe de cyclisme d'amélioration

2 lurkers | 46 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
10 Jan
11:16am, 10 Jan 2018
98782 posts
GregP
A buddy when I were a lad had an X1-9 - one of the dials (speedo possibly) went anticlockwise for a similar reason.

I think the Omata thing is a lovely piece of kit. Just not sure I'd ever use it.
10 Jan
11:46am, 10 Jan 2018
32980 posts
GlennR
Is there a technical reason why it wouldn't be possible to make a Garmin look the same via one of the optional faces?
10 Jan
11:52am, 10 Jan 2018
8417 posts
lammo
Looks like a sexy wristwatch, not sure its what i want on my bike though.

i suspect it will appeal to people fully kitted out in rapha gear on a 10k Pinarello
10 Jan
12:06pm, 10 Jan 2018
13014 posts
Angus Clydesdale
I think I’d like it to be 2 clocks, side-by-side. Speedo on the right, odo on the left with elapsed time and height gained as insets. About the size of an Edge 500 (certainly no bigger than an 800) but orientated landscape not portrait, obvs.
10 Jan
1:11pm, 10 Jan 2018
1122 posts
Recoil
seems like an expensive piece of nonsense to me. But then as Greppers mentioned on twitter, it probably would appeal to the helmetless, steel water bottle on the handlebar, woolen clothing, brigade

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

A rusty lock-up/garage/hut in the grounds of the Hotel Bastardos, we are a small cycling club and yet also a broad church.

Pull up a chair, get a cup of tea and a slice of slightly stale cake and settle down.

Welcome to the old skool. Founded 2012.