Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Youve just done your first Half, you have six months until your first Full. How to approach it?

28 watchers
Oct 2012
1:31pm, 24 Oct 2012
630 posts
Mrsbridgewater
Although I have to say I am struggling to work out how I can train for a spring marathon *and* work. I really don't like doing long runs after dark, as there is always going to be a bit of the run that involves a dodgy bit! May have to learn to love the treadmill :-( Mind you, Brighton is full and I won't do a charity place as I am struggling to raise a measly £550 for the Royal Parks Place I took from UNICEF! Fundraising is harder than marathon training!

So, off to hunt for more marathons! And a charm for my bracelet that symbolises a marathon. Far too chicken to get a tattoo!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by HermanBloom
Morning :-)

Having trundled around Stockholm on Saturday, and finished (allbeit feeling like deat...