BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Youve just done your first Half, you have six months until your first Full. How to approach it?
1:31pm, 24 Oct 2012
MrsbridgewaterAlthough I have to say I am struggling to work out how I can train for a spring marathon *and* work. I really don't like doing long runs after dark, as there is always going to be a bit of the run that involves a dodgy bit! May have to learn to love the treadmill Mind you, Brighton is full and I won't do a charity place as I am struggling to raise a measly £550 for the Royal Parks Place I took from UNICEF! Fundraising is harder than marathon training!
So, off to hunt for more marathons! And a charm for my bracelet that symbolises a marathon. Far too chicken to get a tattoo!
About This Thread
Maintained by HermanBloom
- Moving up from 10k to the half
- How long to train for a half-marathon when not starting from scratch
- My easy runs are really threshold pace?!
- Reassurance needed!! :)
- Half Marathon Advice
- What are the flattest / fastest marathon and half marathon courses
- which are the best half marathons?
- Early Spring Half?
- How important is a pre-half 10k for pacing?
- 10K TO HALF MARATHON IN THREE WEEKS?