2 watchers
MAG
Dec 2012
12:43pm, 17 Dec 2012
173 posts
  •  
MAG
Hi,
Can anyone help. I used a forerunner 310xt and use the wireless uploads. I used to be able to 'Upload from Garmin' no problem but I think something has got full and need clearning down. When I do this now I get:
1) the Percentage count up
2) Transfer Complete, processing data message
3) Message from webpage: Not enough storage is avaiable to complete this operation

For the last few months I have bee uploading by finding the correct TCX file and doing it manually. Would be nice to get the automatic upload working.

The only thing I have tried to do to solve the issue is move most of the TCX files from the History folder into a 'OLD' folder, but that did not work.

Thank you,

Mark
Dec 2012
12:52pm, 17 Dec 2012
45,927 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
have you got all the latest versions of the gamin software downloaded on your computer?
Dec 2012
12:59pm, 17 Dec 2012
14,428 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
You have to do the FIT file upload. Not as smooth as upload from Garmin, but possibly better than TCX business.
Its been a problem for a while for me.
MAG
Dec 2012
1:57pm, 17 Dec 2012
174 posts
  •  
MAG
That helped JohnnyO. I moved most of my FIT files to a 'old' folder and then the normal 'Upload from Garmin' load method now works!

Fantastic.

MAG
:-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MAG
Hi,
Can anyone help. I used a forerunner 310xt and use the wireless uploads. I used to be able to ...