Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Techy help please

2 watchers
10 Jan
3:32pm, 10 Jan 2020
1247 posts
old mum
I also use Spotify but I don't want to run with a bulky phone. MP3 is really light and clips on to my shirt, which makes it easier to operate than faffing with a phone in some holder. I have trouble enough staying upright on my runs without adding that to it!
10 Jan
3:45pm, 10 Jan 2020
33832 posts
HappyG(rrr)
Ah, running and music. Not a thing for me! Cool, hope you get it all downloaded OK. :-) G
10 Jan
3:45pm, 10 Jan 2020
13662 posts
Homer
Makes sense. I miss my old clippy-shuffle

There is usually an option in iTunes, if you select a song (or a set) in your library then choose File > Convert > xxx

The list of conversion options is dependent on the source of the song (CD, download) and what you have selected in your iTunes options
10 Jan
3:48pm, 10 Jan 2020
13663 posts
Homer
That creates a file version in your iTunes folder that you can copy using File Explorer to your MP3 player

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Is there any way to convert iTunes to MP3?

I've finally lost patience in the two dead iPods ...