Team Six VLM2011

12 watchers
Apr 2011
12:44am, 18 Apr 2011
539 posts
  •  
HayleyB
Thank you so much, fetchpointers, you were really wonderful. Such a lift both times I passed you and so good to feel part of one big family A PW of some 29 minutes, but just so pleased that my knee is completely pain free. Quads a a bit ouchy, but not surprising after a longest long run of 13.7 miles on the 24th Feb...
Apr 2011
7:14am, 18 Apr 2011
1,524 posts
  •  
Mutant Calves
found myself running (and walking) with Cheryl Baker and Jonathon Ansell, they seemed nice. And to top off the day when I crossed the line there was Richard Branson and his family waiting to greet me so I thanked him and shook his hand. Actually in reality they were probably crossing to go to the VIP enclosure and were then accosted by a sweaty fat bloke holding out a vaseline soaked paw.
Apr 2011
7:22am, 18 Apr 2011
676 posts
  •  
the vicious chicken
Thank you so much for the support yesterday fetchpointers! It was amazing :-) Hope you're not too exhausted this morning after working so hard for us yesterday :-)

Also thanks for looking after my OH for a little bit, who said it was the most enjoyable time she's ever spent waiting for me to pass in a race. Fetchies are good company and fetchie- spotting a good pastime :-)
Apr 2011
1:17pm, 18 Apr 2011
22 posts
  •  
Morf
Thanks for great support at Fetchpoint, it really helped me to lift the legs a bit more
Apr 2011
7:45pm, 18 Apr 2011
51 posts
  •  
Firesac
Nice to meet up with a few in the pub after the marathon, again many thanks to Max and everyone for setting it all up, Fanbloodytastic folks.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Max71
Supporters
Captain - Kwala
Aubernette
Forest Faerie & Forest Tecettes

Runners

Muds
PhilB66
Bree
TecT
Slow Going