Team Six VLM2011

12 watchers
Apr 2011
1:04pm, 14 Apr 2011
833 posts
  •  
Jon_t
only one short run for me so far this week, I may get out for 3 tonight. I went to Expo last night and got my number etc, pen 4 Blue start.. roll on Sunday :-)
Apr 2011
8:14pm, 14 Apr 2011
19 posts
  •  
Morf
Been to the Expo, what a trek - I only live 25 minutes train out of London today's journey took 2 hours - how those city workers do it every dayI dont know!
Anyway, bought mug, running top and t-shirt got a few free gels, ponchos for the supporters and board things for them to write messages on.
Tomorrow is packing and trip to M & S for dark chocolate jaffa's.

Green start doesn't seem to have pens!
Apr 2011
10:17pm, 14 Apr 2011
43 posts
  •  
PhilB66
Back home from Expo and a new profile photo! I did provide a photo for the website, but it does not seem to have got there...

Suspect I'll not be looking quite so fresh when you see me at 13 miles :-)
Starting to look forward to it now. Hope to get another decent night's sleep and not think about it too much.
All the best everyone!
Apr 2011
8:23am, 15 Apr 2011
535 posts
  •  
HayleyB
Back from hols to find I am now officially team six :)
Off to the expo :)
Apr 2011
8:57am, 15 Apr 2011
2,801 posts
  •  
kwala
Welcome to the team Hayley, enjoy expo :)
Apr 2011
9:21am, 15 Apr 2011
47 posts
  •  
Firesac
Welcome Hayley, Phil nice new vest.
Just back from 3 miles very easy running and will be setting of to the airport very soon, looking forward to my visit to the Expo later.
Apr 2011
2:39pm, 15 Apr 2011
6,216 posts
  •  
Vicksta
Hello Hayley!

Got back from the expo. I do wonder why they bother with the goody bag at the expo - I mean, a can of London pride, a man's deodourant and a mars bar. The one at the end of the race is good, so I don't know why they feel the need to do two!

Feel like I am coming down with something, typical! Still, no where near as bad as I was 2 years ago. And I have to run the race now that I have bought the T-shrt!

Apr 2011
4:25pm, 15 Apr 2011
2,804 posts
  •  
kwala
That is such a great pic Vicksta :) What a little cutie!

Anyhoo, I guess some of you will be traveling today or tomo so I just want to wish all team sixers the very best of luck for Sunday, hope you all reach whatever targets you have set, but if that doesn't happen, then so be it, just enjoy the experience and I will see you all at fetchpoint :):):):)
Apr 2011
8:35pm, 15 Apr 2011
672 posts
  •  
the vicious chicken
Looking forward to it, kwala! Thank you in advance for all your hard work at fetchpoint. :-)

See you all on Sunday...
Apr 2011
11:13pm, 15 Apr 2011
626 posts
  •  
tuga
Hello I went to expo last wed and I manage not to spend any money there :) but very tempting

Now I with a damned cool and a sore throat and sore hamstring :( Do you think I must pull out??...

Hell maybe not... maybe...... na maybe if I rest tomorrow after swimming lesson with my young one, take something....

I WILL BE FINE (positive thinking)

About This Thread

Maintained by Max71
Supporters
Captain - Kwala
Aubernette
Forest Faerie & Forest Tecettes

Runners

Muds
PhilB66
Bree
TecT