11:56am, 12 Jul 2011
holgsNice bike - how are you getting on with it?
4:47pm, 12 Jul 2011
halfpintOne outing so far holgs. 23 miles in about 1h35. Enjoyed it and it was certainly faster than the MTB even with the semi's on. Out again this evening hopefully - if I can muster the energy and get back out the door. I'll swim 1k then do 8 miles or so on the bike. Brick session??
About This Thread
- Ridiculous WAVAs in profiles based on 100m sprint times rounded down.
- Tri Question
- TriSport Fetch: The smell of 220
- TriSport Fetch: Hotel Bastardos
- The benefits of joining a running/triathlon club.
- Leeds Triathlon 2022
- Half Iron 2022
- Layering up … what comes first!
- Basic Triathlon questions from those who don't know
A brand new shareable infographic showing a colourful breakdown of your training month.
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!