7:32pm, 1 Jan 2015
NellersSo spikes, then. Any advance on the advice so far which is basically yes. And no.
About This ThreadMaintained by Nellers
So if I'm planning on running track miles next year will there be any advantage to me buying some s...
- XC spikes - can they be changed to track spikes?
- Cross Country Spikes
- Cross Country Shoes Vs Trail Shoes
- Interesting article regarding footwear..
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- Breaking trainers in for a marathon
- The XC thread
- Shoe prices