Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Running with DOMS

2 watchers
Feb 2013
10:50am, 28 Feb 2013
6882 posts
Son of a Pronator Man
Days like that are what swimming is for. It's not really training, its swimming.
Feb 2013
1:35pm, 28 Feb 2013
10293 posts
runner duck
but swimming is so tiring! :)

i went for a run. it didn't hurt too much. hopefully it won't make them worse for tomorrow's intervals...
Feb 2013
1:45pm, 28 Feb 2013
1087 posts
wiener dog
I despise swimming :-( I would rather run with sore legs! I cannot express the misery that I feel when swimming it just brings back hideous memories of school swimming pools being cold, being hummilited at my lack of swimming ability & my flab spilling out of school swimming costumes, & being poked with one of tose window opening poles everytime I put my face out of the water. Swimming bleuggghh! Btw I still swim like a brick even after 100's of lessons.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by runner duck
This has probably been covered before but I've done a thread search and can't find anything.

I ...