Running in all black at night
2:01pm, 29 Nov 2019
BadgerThat does amuse me. I've been cycling or running with decent lights in the past, and worked out I was heading for an invisible dog owner at long range just because of the high viz dog. I don't quite see how it never occurs to them it would be handy to be visible themselves.
2:53pm, 29 Nov 2019
DiogenesI had two shadows jump out of the darkness last night. I really don't think they have any idea. On the other hand, I mostly wear dark jeans and a black coat, so I'm probably as bad a pedestrian.
2:55pm, 29 Nov 2019
McGoohanI generally wear my Harry Potter invisibility cloak
About This Thread
- High Viz or lights Nov 2016
- Hi Viz/Reflective gear at night Mar 2018
- She Was Going For A Run - Virtual Race 23rd January 2022 Jan 2022
- Tail Runner - priorities and how many ? Aug 2019
- In Case of Emergency (I.C.E.) Card - contents Apr 2017
- Long night-time runs - adding value to Fetch Nov 2013
- Cycle light recommendations Jan 2021
- Bike lights Dec 2018
- Bright bike light Nov 2017
- bright flashing bike lights and seizures Sep 2016
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?