Polls - Update

3 watchers
Aug 2012
4:38pm, 7 Aug 2012
11,516 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Today, maybe because I was up 'til 3am last night, or maybe because I have no concentration span, or maybe because I have some sort of death wish, I've made some adjustments to the poll pages:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/polls.php

So you now get a shedload more polls, categorised by category so chat polls don't push out any useful/serious stuff, with little ticks and crosses to show you which ones you've voted on. And when you view an individual poll, it shows you who created it.

It didn't take ages or anything, so don't worry if your reaction is kind of 'meh', because it's just like the coding equivalent of doing a crossword really.
Aug 2012
4:40pm, 7 Aug 2012
5,063 posts
  •  
JamieKai *chameleon*
Love it :) There were so many polls with red crosses!

Fix'd now though ;)
Aug 2012
4:48pm, 7 Aug 2012
42,855 posts
  •  
runnerbean
i thought that said you were up at 3am having contractions....i really need to get my eyes mended....
Aug 2012
10:13am, 8 Aug 2012
1,127 posts
  •  
trendy runner
hmmm not so sure, I've just had to vote on each one to tidy up the page to take off all the little crosses. Like the idea you can see who's created the poll but I do like a nice tidy list. Thanks tho..
Aug 2012
10:16am, 8 Aug 2012
15,387 posts
  •  
Johnny Blaze
This is because of the biscuit deathmatches, innit? ;-)
Aug 2012
10:21am, 8 Aug 2012
22,095 posts
  •  
Old Croc
Polls? 2 Gold1 Silver and 5 Bronze so far

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Today, maybe because I was up 'til 3am last night, or maybe because I have no concentration span, o...