We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Polar v800 users

1 watcher
Aug 2016
3:05pm, 2 Aug 2016
10189 posts
  •  
  •  
controversial
Have moved from garmin to Polar! Now using a V800, pretty good for the moment, anyone else using a v800?
Aug 2016
3:36pm, 2 Aug 2016
567 posts
  •  
  •  
Uyuni
Not a v800 but I've had an m400 for a couple of years which I really like. Both models are getting quite old now, although in fairness the software has been updated a fair few times. I'm hoping that a new version of either comes out fairly soon so any bugs can be fixed for when I want to upgrade in 6 months or so

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by controversial
Have moved from garmin to Polar! Now using a V800, pretty good for the moment, anyone else using a v...