BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Polar v800 users
3:05pm, 2 Aug 2016
controversialHave moved from garmin to Polar! Now using a V800, pretty good for the moment, anyone else using a v800?
3:36pm, 2 Aug 2016
UyuniNot a v800 but I've had an m400 for a couple of years which I really like. Both models are getting quite old now, although in fairness the software has been updated a fair few times. I'm hoping that a new version of either comes out fairly soon so any bugs can be fixed for when I want to upgrade in 6 months or so
About This Thread
Maintained by controversial
- Running Watch Suggestions
- Garmin - bluetooth connectivity issues
- Apple Watch 3 - pros & cons
- TomTom Runner, Polar M400?
- Idiot's Guide to Sports/Smart Watches
- Importing training from Fitbit
- GPS watch with music
- Tom Tom Runner Watch
- Polar v800 activity download to GPX.
- Garmin Vivofit Replacement Strap