pain every where fed up idea please

2 watchers
Jun 2011
6:24pm, 19 Jun 2011
7,138 posts
  •  
pink-lady-kat
i feel a fraud sometime like this am loads of pain got up moved about and took extra meds was told could take one extra i wont till you what i took for it not good and i know it not good but it worked and i went for a run . the night and am is hard but if i can just get moving im ok and a lot of people dont see it as a illness and think your nuts . i feel im nuts at some time . i even have started to mix word up just learn the outher week this can happen to people with fibro
Jun 2011
7:23pm, 20 Jun 2011
7,148 posts
  •  
pink-lady-kat
hmmm so called med center at 10 am guess what it 830 pm and no one called back and the front desk said cant get me in till the 29th of june and next month with my main doc but said she would get the duty nurse to call and guess what nothing so mad im feeling better dont get me wrong just want to get meds changed

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by pinkladykat
right i know i have fibromiligiea and i have spelt it wrong . im so sick of this all ready . every m...