Multisport files

1 watcher
Sep 2015
2:04pm, 17 Sep 2015
16,451 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Well, I went and searched for someone who'd done intervals that day, and borrowed the file to test with :-P

I'm nearly there with this. It's splitting a multisport file into several training entries (I've made the transitions come up as cross training, so you can change the category or delete them or whatever you fancy).

What I still need to do is test this against a shitload of files (I've just downloaded today's entire set) to make sure that it doesn't fall over for a particular watch, or software version, or wind condition. Bear with me, and I should be able to get this live soon.
Sep 2015
2:09pm, 17 Sep 2015
1,854 posts
  •  
JustDistracted (JD)
I did runny intervals yesterday - hence hitting of lap to denote laps rather a change of sport. Can send that?
Sep 2015
2:12pm, 17 Sep 2015
16,452 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Yes please :-)
Sep 2015
1:55pm, 21 Sep 2015
16,464 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
It lives:

Try uploading your multisport FIT files now folks :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I'm looking to get hold of some multisport FIT files, so that I can look at how they represent each...