Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Multisport files

1 watcher
Sep 2015
2:04pm, 17 Sep 2015
16451 posts
fetcheveryone
Well, I went and searched for someone who'd done intervals that day, and borrowed the file to test with :-P

I'm nearly there with this. It's splitting a multisport file into several training entries (I've made the transitions come up as cross training, so you can change the category or delete them or whatever you fancy).

What I still need to do is test this against a shitload of files (I've just downloaded today's entire set) to make sure that it doesn't fall over for a particular watch, or software version, or wind condition. Bear with me, and I should be able to get this live soon.
Sep 2015
2:09pm, 17 Sep 2015
1854 posts
JustDistracted (JD)
I did runny intervals yesterday - hence hitting of lap to denote laps rather a change of sport. Can send that?
Sep 2015
2:12pm, 17 Sep 2015
16452 posts
fetcheveryone
Yes please :-)
Sep 2015
1:55pm, 21 Sep 2015
16464 posts
fetcheveryone
It lives:

Try uploading your multisport FIT files now folks :-)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I'm looking to get hold of some multisport FIT files, so that I can look at how they represent each...