•  
Northern Exile
What's your supplement regime MWW ??
Dec 2022
6:40am, 11 Dec 2022
179 posts
  •  
MadWelshWoman
Northen Exile, the supplement have been tailored to my specific needs following various tests but have included oregano oil, liver support, biotoxin binders, vitamin ADEK, tudca, quercetin complex. The regime changes after each consultation. This is alongside a change in diet to higher fat/lower carbs and a mytotoxin free diet. It is not for everyone, and working with a functional medicine practitioner is expensive, but for me has been useful.
Dec 2022
9:16am, 11 Dec 2022
9,337 posts
  •  
Northern Exile
Mmm, sounds very familiar - I did exactly the same thing. I hope it works for you, I came off methotrexate about six months after beginning work with my practitioner. Oregano oil is pretty potent stuff isn't it? 🙂. In fact you've reminded me that I need to buy more liver support supplements.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
I've been taking Methotrexate for Rhumatoid Arthritis since mid January. The query's I have are is...