Marathon training: Knee getting a bit iffy
7:53pm, 2 Jun 2015
icelandic trigirlHey, thanks! Knee has been ok (fingers crossed) but I have been using a band on it most of the time. Race is on Saturday so fingers crossed! Then it can get a good long lazy rest
About This ThreadMaintained by ITG 🇮🇸
I was on the trampoline on Monday (6 days) ago and I felt a sudden discomfort in my right knee. I ca...
- Fore foot cushioning
- Niggling knee injury
- Medial tibial stress syndrome recovery
- Last minute Marathon compression calf guard dilemma
- Thigh Pain
- Possible 5th metatarsal stress fracture - ongoing problem.
- Broken toe vs marathon training
- Training log tags - do they tell a story?! :-)