Marathon training: Knee getting a bit iffy
7:53pm, 2 Jun 2015
icelandic trigirlHey, thanks! Knee has been ok (fingers crossed) but I have been using a band on it most of the time. Race is on Saturday so fingers crossed! Then it can get a good long lazy rest
About This Thread
- Am I going to struggle to regain fitness? May 2013
- Knee pain - advice please Aug 2020
- Knee giving way May 2019
- Runners knee Mar 2019
- Knee Hyperextension Injury Nov 2018
- Knee bursitis Sep 2018
- Returning to running - question re: knee Jul 2017
- Knotty lump behind knee at at base of biceps femoris? Aug 2016
- Knee Pain - getting help Jun 2016
- Twisted Knee May 2016
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?