Knees

2 watchers
Jan 2012
5:34pm, 22 Jan 2012
3 posts
  •  
little girl lost
Seem to be getting the occasional shooting pains through my left knee. Anyone any idea what it might be?
Jan 2012
5:11pm, 27 Jan 2012
1,233 posts
  •  
PenW
Welcome to fetch!
I can't advise you on your question but perhaps if you give a little more detail such as where on your knee it hurts then someone with more knowledge than me might be able to help.
Jan 2012
5:53pm, 27 Jan 2012
5 posts
  •  
little girl lost
The pain is intermittent and feels like it is behind my kneecap and through my shin.
Jan 2012
5:58pm, 27 Jan 2012
12,879 posts
  •  
Pestomum
Have you googled shin splints?
Jan 2012
8:16pm, 28 Jan 2012
12 posts
  •  
stuman
I did wonder if it was shin splints also Pestomum, I get similar pain but I also get Sciatica all down my left leg which feels like elctric shocks behind my knee shins and hip.

This video would probably help which I know someone else posted up on fetch can't remember who it was but it may be worth ago especially if you get pains in the front of your leg occasionaly. Please ignore this post if it doesn't relate to your condition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDwY0QFsPqs&feature=player_embedded

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by little girl lost
Seem to be getting the occasional shooting pains through my left knee. Anyone any idea what it might...