How was your swim today?

108 watchers
17 May
3:43pm, 17 May 2022
1,603 posts
  •  
poppyH
Classier where we are, as no cock and balls but "dirty" and "blue or yellow?" in the green on the pool floor (lido).

Though they must have been cleaning it today as it was so cloudy!
1 Jun
7:18pm, 1 Jun 2022
2,271 posts
  •  
Totriornottotri
Loverly. 1900m non-stop. Pleased with pace/effort/endurance. 42 min.
10 Oct
3:16pm, 10 Oct 2022
28,262 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
New badge for swimmers :-)

Log an *exactly* 100m swim in 1:52 or less to unlock the Eric the Eel badge:

fetcheveryone.com/badge.php?bid=716
18 Oct
7:42am, 18 Oct 2022
166 posts
  •  
MadWelshWoman
Hello swimmers, I am enjoying getting back into swimming again, for the last couple of months I have been swim training with a local Tri Club two mornings a week before work. No way I will ever do a Tri, can't ride a bike and only just starting to attempt run/walk again after years of illness and injury. It is good to have some structure and something different each swim session to keep it interesting! I am hoping to enter some open water events next year all being well, any recommendations?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GregP
L'Hotel Club de natation de Bastardos. swim

What started off as a soggy version of 'how was your run today?' is developing a life of its own...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.