Headache

2 watchers
Jul 2012
10:40pm, 7 Jul 2012
83 posts
  •  
Krissie
I wonder if anyone can offer any advice? I have had a headache like sensation for the last couple of weeks, not inside my head like a migraine (which I've experienced previously) but more like the skin on my forehead is being pulled tight or I am wearing a tight hat across the front of my head. It's not getting any better and I popped to the chemist today who suggested it sounded like tension headache but said the product he would reccommend is no longer available so just go with co-codimol, which usually works for me for migrains but didn't work for this. Has anyone experienced similar and found anything to help? It's really starting to frustrate me now, but I feel reluctant to waste a GP appointment if there is something that I can get hold of myself that may help.
Jul 2012
10:50pm, 7 Jul 2012
14,216 posts
  •  
Stumpy
it does sound like it could be tension headache. is it worth getting a good, deep neck and shoulder massage?
Jul 2012
4:24pm, 8 Jul 2012
84 posts
  •  
Krissie
Thanks for the idea Stumpy. I have a sports massage tommorrow so will get my shoulders done then.
Aug 2012
12:40am, 14 Aug 2012
623 posts
  •  
icklevee
It could also be blocked sinuses. A indian head massage/reiki should definitely help.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Krissie
I wonder if anyone can offer any advice? I have had a headache like sensation for the last couple of...