Garmin's Connect service is down?

2 watchers
Jan 2015
3:28pm, 21 Jan 2015
23,836 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
USB? I've got a 310xt and the only way to get files in to PC (and thence on to other places) is via the Ant stick. And the driver choices for that are only the Garmin Communicator Plugin or the Garmin Express software, isn't it? I found that Garmin Communicator Plugin was failing with every browser I tried, couldn't import to Fetch or even to Garmin. Just wouldn't see the watch. This was after 1.5 years of it working fine! Some update either in Windows or the driver or GCP made it all stop working. Progress, eh? That's why I went to GE.

Anyway, I'll try it again tonight, maybe reinstall Express if I have to (doesn't take that long). Just wonder why it stopped working. Thanks. :-) G
Jan 2015
5:05pm, 21 Jan 2015
396 posts
  •  
Slow and Ultra Steady
I've found that everytime Garmin do 'Maintainance' to the site something fcuks up. I've been having to upload manually for ages and tranferring in a gpx file for about 3 years now.
I have a 310xt which is brilliant :)
Jan 2015
9:08pm, 21 Jan 2015
23,846 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Reinstalled Garmin Express, all hunky dory. That message is seriously misleading. I totally would have waited days thinking it was broked. Thanks for wisdom of Fetch putting me right! :-) G
Jan 2015
9:11pm, 21 Jan 2015
4,897 posts
  •  
Kimbles
Glad you got it working again.

Re: USB - meant Ant+ ;-)
Mar 2015
7:35pm, 2 Mar 2015
1,252 posts
  •  
flying leek!
Is garmin connect servers down?? Can seem to upload anything
Mar 2015
9:36am, 3 Mar 2015
24,206 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
I haven't run, so I wouldn't know! (Mon is rest day - just gym instead). :-) G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Current Status at 09:00:14

We are experiencing issues with Garmin Connect. Our team is actively i...