We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Garmin forerunner 310xt Frozen screen

1 watcher
Apr 2018
7:07am, 9 Apr 2018
56 posts
  •  
  •  
Glennj
Has anyone else had this problem? I turn on my Garmin forerunner 310xt, but All I get is the "GARMIN" Screen at the beginning, I have tried a soft re-set nothing screen still frozen, and again when I have done a hard re-set, still frozen nothing, I can turn off that works, but once I turn it back on again, frozen screen, My watch is about 3+ yrs old. anyone with some good advise? or is it time for a new watch?
Apr 2018
9:42am, 9 Apr 2018
12427 posts
  •  
  •  
Jock Itch
I had that too. When I put it on the charger it seemed to be able to switch off and on.
Apr 2018
11:46am, 9 Apr 2018
4081 posts
  •  
  •  
minardi
email or ring garmin - they are usually very helpful and will offer you a bargain if they can't get it sorted
Apr 2018
12:53pm, 9 Apr 2018
57 posts
  •  
  •  
Glennj
Just been home turn on my watch, everything working as normal, think I will e mail Garmin, Thanks all

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Glennj