Galloway Run-Walk-Run Method
3:03pm, 28 Mar 2016
GeneHunt59Was wondering what others thoughts were on run-walk-run approach, such as Galloway's. I've always tried to run the whole course in races till now, but have occasionally chosen/been forced to walk up steep hills. I can definitely see its merits in longer distance runs.
3:07pm, 28 Mar 2016
GlennRThere's a few of us doing this GH - the thread is here:
About This ThreadMaintained by GeneHunt59
Was wondering what others thoughts were on run-walk-run approach, such as Galloway's. I've always ...
- Today my thoughts are with.... *heart*
- Most ascent in half an hour. Best way?
- distance, gradient and a little trigonometry
- RIP Pricey
- The Things They Carried - Book Group Discussion Thread
- My wife - latest news
- Edinburgh Marathon 2017
- The Last Family In England - Book Group discussion thread
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek