BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Galloway Run-Walk-Run Method
3:03pm, 28 Mar 2016
GeneHunt59Was wondering what others thoughts were on run-walk-run approach, such as Galloway's. I've always tried to run the whole course in races till now, but have occasionally chosen/been forced to walk up steep hills. I can definitely see its merits in longer distance runs.
3:07pm, 28 Mar 2016
GlennRThere's a few of us doing this GH - the thread is here:
About This Thread
Maintained by GeneHunt59
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9