Fetch Appeal! :-)

5 watchers
Dec 2018
3:38pm, 7 Dec 2018
29,739 posts
  •  
Merry Christmas and Happy NewG(rrr)
To rhyme with Sex Appeal! heart

Right, I can't make this invisible to Fetch, so he'll just have to pretend he hasn't seen it and not comment or anything. (and if anyone thinks this is an inappropriate thread by the way, let me know and we can always take it down)

fetcheveryone.com/invite.php

The FetchEveryone website is free to register and free to use. But it's not free to operate. The lad Fetch does all the website coding, the graphics, the technology, and when it breaks, he's the one up early/late or over the weekend fixing it.

I know lots of us who use it regularly value the site hugely and are aware of all the hard work that goes into it. You probably already contribute a voluntary subscription or one off donation. (And of course there are folk who don't have spare money, so I'm not directing this request at either of these groups.) End of caveats!

But maybe if you're new to Fetch, or just coming back to it. Or even if you're just seeing this and have for whatever reason never before seen a Fetch appeal for support (because he's too bloomin modest to ask for it very often!) this is just a tiny wee reminder.

If you can find a few quid, the price of a couple of coffees, a month. Or just a one-off donation of the value of a round of drinks, then here's the place to do it fetcheveryone.com/invite.php

A great big thank you from all of us who benefit from this wonderful site.

decorate Happy Christmas one and all. :-) G
Dec 2018
5:15pm, 7 Dec 2018
1,756 posts
  •  
TomahawkMike
Good time of year for it. Yesterday l bought a second Fetch buff as a Xmas present to me and today I used the donate button to put a Xmas pressie to the elves at fetcheveryone.com.
Dec 2018
11:01am, 10 Dec 2018
29,743 posts
  •  
Nice one Mike.

Boing for rest of Yuletide readers! :-) G
Dec 2018
8:13am, 11 Dec 2018
11,290 posts
  •  
Rosehip
bump
Dec 2018
8:38am, 11 Dec 2018
29,751 posts
  •  
Thanks Hipsy!

Ding dong merrily etc.... (yay, snow snow starts tomorrow! I do love Christmas in here ! ) :-) G
Dec 2018
8:26am, 12 Dec 2018
29,760 posts
  •  
This...

fetcheveryone.com/blog/3

The full history of WHY this site relies on donations from the good Fetchies of this parish. If you're new or just returning, and a read the complete and unexpurgated History of Fetch in his most recent Independence Day blog! Then click the Donate! button! :-) G
Dec 2018
12:29pm, 13 Dec 2018
29,780 posts
  •  
Surely the Fetch Family blogs, and this one in particular fetcheveryone.com/blog-view.php?id=192 are a great reminder of why this place deserves a little bit of funding.

So, if you're new to Fetch and appreciating all the great features or have been in Fetch a while, and are realising you'd be a bit lost without it, then for £ equivalent of a couple of coffees a month or a one off round of drinks please consider helping to keep the site going...

decorate Happy Christmas all you super Fetchies. :-) G
Dec 2018
2:48pm, 17 Dec 2018
29,830 posts
  •  
Lots of lovely Fetch stories over the weekend and reminders of what a wonderful place this is for so many people.

But while it's free to use, it's not free to operate! If you haven't already, and if you can possibly spare a few quite, remember, this is the button to press to keep the FetchEveryone website and community going now and into the future!

I'm putting Christmas icons either side, because... errr... it's fun!

bunting bunting
sprout decorate fetcheveryone.com/invite.php decorate sprout
bunting bunting

A very happy Christmas to you all.

heart
:-) GG
Dec 2018
2:34pm, 20 Dec 2018
29,930 posts
  •  
I just wanted to see what my post number is - I'm getting close to 30,000 I think. Be nice if 30K was on this thread!

This is the button to click if you think that FetchEveryone website, training log, analytical tools, race listing, forums full of advice and frippery and so much more besides is worth the price of a secret santa that you didn't even want to take part in at work, or the bath soaps present you'll receive but never use! :-O

heart :-) GG
Jan 2019
9:17am, 8 Jan 2019
29,995 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Great news on Fetch's blog of lots more subscribers signing up.

fetcheveryone.com/blog-view.php?id=3

Big thanks and welcome to everyone who has newly donated and/or set up monthly or annual donation. There's lots of love in here heart :-) GG

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
To rhyme with Sex Appeal! heart

*Donate* fetcheveryone.com/invite.php

Remember, this site is free to use but isn't free to run! :-) G