Excellent customer Services - Polar
9:43pm, 18 Jun 2013
Reidy36I have to post on here a big big thank you and let you know about the speed in which Polar turn bits around.
On Friday i sent my HRM in to be fixed (i can never get the battery cover off and knacker them, so if anybody has a cheats way, then please let me know).
It would have arrived by 1300hrs on Monday. Mid afternoon i had an email from Polar saying it had been sorted (I needed a new strap as well, as snapped it), and would be back in the post.
I arrived home at 1430 and found it waiting for me.
I have to say, excellent customer services.
10:34pm, 18 Jun 2013
Carlos Fandango JnrPresumably you arrived home at 1430 on Tuesday? Otherwise it's like the policeman returning the children in Mary Poppins whilst Mr Banks is still on the phone to Scotland Yard (but a wonderful service).
About This ThreadMaintained by Reidy36
I have to post on here a big big thank you and let you know about the speed in which Polar turn bits...
- Training log terrain....Dear Fetch
- Left a bag in a taxi recently watch. Have you left a bag in a taxi recently?
- Marathon training - bike vs running?
- Swallows - Who's got swallows?
- What is the longest you have had to wait for your race prize?
- Ultra marathon kit
- Re-usable, collapsible cups
- I can deathmatch for miles (19-09)