Done Something to forearm and now getting muscle vibrations
9:24pm, 16 Aug 2016
CarpathiusOn Sunday I swam further than I have for about two years.
Yesterday the top of my left forearm ached a lot (sort of in the middle of the bones). I can move the wrist but flexing fingers hurts a lot.
It's got worse, the pain is now further down my arm, just above wrist on thumb side on top, it's got a minor swelling which hurts when pressed but the weirdest symptom is an odd vibrating inside my arm when I move my thumb.
It's like when your 'phone is on silent but vibrates in your pocket, only in my forearm somewhere.
About This Thread
- Olecranon fracture anyone?
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Pulled arm muscle. recovery = no running or not?
- OMG - unusual injury 3 weeks before VLM
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- Calf injury
- Getting back after broken foot
- Best way to get heat onto the ankle at work?
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.