BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Done Something to forearm and now getting muscle vibrations
9:24pm, 16 Aug 2016
CarpathiusOn Sunday I swam further than I have for about two years.
Yesterday the top of my left forearm ached a lot (sort of in the middle of the bones). I can move the wrist but flexing fingers hurts a lot.
It's got worse, the pain is now further down my arm, just above wrist on thumb side on top, it's got a minor swelling which hurts when pressed but the weirdest symptom is an odd vibrating inside my arm when I move my thumb.
It's like when your 'phone is on silent but vibrates in your pocket, only in my forearm somewhere.
About This Thread
Maintained by Carpathius
- Olecranon fracture anyone?
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Pulled arm muscle. recovery = no running or not?
- OMG - unusual injury 3 weeks before VLM
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Bunion advice please
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Put me on the INJURED STEP
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x