Blog word limit? Or autosave word limit?

1 watcher
Mar 2016
1:37pm, 30 Mar 2016
3,075 posts
  •  
Nelly
As per the title, is there a word limit on blogs? Given the length of some blogs, I suspect not.

Alternatively, and possibly the more likely, is there a word limit on the auto-save feature of the blog writing process? I drafted a blog earlier, and I was just about to finish it, when I realised half of my earlier draft seems to be missing.
Mar 2016
2:19pm, 30 Mar 2016
12,866 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
I don't think the autosave is any better than the warning about it suggests! It doesn't work on my phone at all.
Mar 2016
3:40pm, 30 Mar 2016
17,130 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Send me some feedback to remind me to have a look at it :-)
Mar 2016
4:32pm, 30 Mar 2016
8,659 posts
  •  
Chrisull
Blogs can lose everything after a link/picture or some sort of break (not just a new line) in autosave I've noticed some times.
Mar 2016
4:39pm, 30 Mar 2016
3,079 posts
  •  
Nelly
I have done thanks Fetch.

Chris, I don't think I'd put any links/pictures in the blog. The blog was lost after a "&" sign, I wonder if that is significant? (If so, damn you P&D ;-))
Mar 2016
10:42pm, 30 Mar 2016
8,661 posts
  •  
Chrisull
Yes - most probably, the ampersand is a pain in the arse when it comes to storing characters. via a text control in a database. I'd say you might be onto something.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Nelly
As per the title, is there a word limit on blogs? Given the length of some blogs, I suspect not.