BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Big toenail about to come off
9:54am, 10 Sep 2015
SpleenThanks all for the reassurance. I pulled the nail off this morning. It feels weird not having a nail but my fear that the skin underneath would be over-sensitive was groundless. I'll wear my thick running socks and I expect I'll have too many other bits in pain over the last 3 miles to notice the toe
10:07am, 10 Sep 2015
Derby TupWell done and good luck
10:46pm, 27 May 2020
rf_fozzyCan we have an update on the toenail situation please?
About This Thread
Maintained by Spleen
- Toenail watch. How many toenails do you have today?
- Do toenails grow back?
- A lovely question about toenails. Yes really.
- Subungual haematoma aka runner's toe
- Loose toenail (bawk)
- Black nail- to pierce or not to pierce??
- Sore toenail
- Losing a Toenail
- detaching / detached toe nails - Best advice...
- My first black toenail (no pics)