11:27am, 1 May 2015
past itI continually suffer from infections in the nail bed of my toes - shoe size is correct and i always bathes my feet in hot salted water if they get wet. These nails often turn black but not always. Any advice?!!
About This Thread
- Toenail watch. How many toenails do you have today?
- Do toenails grow back?
- Big toenail about to come off
- A lovely question about toenails. Yes really.
- Subungual haematoma aka runner's toe
- Loose toenail (bawk)
- Black nail- to pierce or not to pierce??
- Losing a Toenail
- detaching / detached toe nails - Best advice...
- My first black toenail (no pics)
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!