Amsterdam Marathon and Half Marathon 2016

8 watchers
Oct 2016
11:04pm, 6 Oct 2016
1,194 posts
  •  
JRitchie
A week and a bit to go. Just got my letter and number confirmation. Its getting a bit real. Good luck fetchies entering. I will have my Stonehaven Running top on with JOHN in embarrassingly big letters. If you see me say hi (and if I'm struggling say I'm looking great).

Looking forward to sheds of stroopwaffles afterwards !!
Oct 2016
2:54pm, 7 Oct 2016
610 posts
  •  
Perfect Organism
Love a good stroopwaffel!

Good luck to you John, I'll keep an eye out for you. I've not yet decided on wear, but I may be wearing my Arena running club vest, blue with red lettering!

All the best!
Oct 2016
9:18pm, 7 Oct 2016
1,195 posts
  •  
JRitchie
Cheers. You to PO.
Oct 2016
7:58am, 8 Oct 2016
1,103 posts
  •  
Tigerlily
Will keep a look out for you guys. Not sure what I'm wearing but I'm a tiny wee blonde crater. Shouldn't be hard to spot!
Oct 2016
3:00pm, 10 Oct 2016
8 posts
  •  
parkrunPercy
looking forward to a weekend away but not the 6 hour marathon that's bound to ruin it...
Oct 2016
3:53pm, 10 Oct 2016
1,196 posts
  •  
JRitchie
Cheers up PRPercy? It won't be that bad.

I hear that Dam Square is the place to be after the marathon. Maybe see you in a bar after the race if not before. Hopefully I'll be with a group of Bellahouston Harriers listening to them tell me how much quicker (and younger) they are than me.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Perfect Organism
Hiya!

I'm thinking of entering my 4th marathon this year, and making it the Amsterdam race. I t...