BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
11:14am, 13 May 2013
GobiResearch says that cramp often has nothing to do with salts etc, some people are just crampers. Training is the key to delaying the on set but even then it is not fool proof
11:24am, 13 May 2013
VelociraptorI'd advise against putting table salt in your water bottle, and suggest using stuff like Nuun or High5 Zero only if you like the taste of them. As Gobi says, the cramp/electrolyte thing is a big myth in temperate climates.
6:54am, 20 Jul 2020
GregPIt’s okay on chips though, right?
About This Thread
Maintained by Lordy Lumpkins
- Cramp - new solution, it's the nerve not the muscle
- Calf cramp
- Long run fuelling
- Fuel for LSRs?
- whot u drinking now !
- Edinburgh Meadows 5K Monday nights this June and July
- Reusable/collapsible water cups
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Going Long - What's in your picnic? *bike*
- Advanced Sweat Testing