Alphabet Challenge

30 watchers
Dec 2018
8:07pm, 19 Dec 2018
24,946 posts
  •  
DingDongMerrilyDaisy
No, grab any letter that no-one has yet Carp.

Sadly if you got a letter first time round you can't join in on this go which counts me out :-(
Dec 2018
10:30pm, 19 Dec 2018
6,584 posts
  •  
Festive ITG
Nawwwwws! I forgot to photograph some street signs in Japan. I am on my to the airport so it is probably too late
Dec 2018
12:06am, 20 Dec 2018
16,060 posts
  •  
Carpathius
Knickers! But you get some interesting ones at home anyway.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Upload a selfie to the gallery featuring you in front of a street sign (e.g. Queen Street), any time before December 24th.

The first person to upload each letter of the alphabet (Queen Street = Q) will get ten extra tickets in the hat. If you duplicate someone else's letter, you don't get any extra tickets.

If we collect all letters* before December 24th, we start again. So another Queen Street uploaded AFTER the first completed alphabet will also earn ten tickets for whoever uploads it. We'll go round as many times as necessary!

*X is excluded. Non-English letters are entirely valid, but it's not necessary to collect all the non-English letters, otherwise we'd be here for ever.

Only one selfie per person. Don't forget to smile! For more information, please re-read.

COLLECTED SO FAR
A - chunkywizard
B - Goofee
C - BarefootEm
D - .B.
E - becca7
F - Fitz
G - Corrah
H - Pothunter
I - Schnecke
J - Fizz :-) (Happy Birthday)
K - LazyDaisy