Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Predictive text thread

1 lurker | 23 watchers
13 Oct
10:17pm, 13 Oct 2019
45592 posts
GlennR
Nice place for a salad sandwich with rice and vegetables
13 Oct
10:19pm, 13 Oct 2019
41229 posts
Diogenes
And vegetables are the same as a result in which case you are there for a long time
13 Oct
10:21pm, 13 Oct 2019
33136 posts
Night-owl
Long time ago he died at the age of seven and died in a hospital after his mother had been killed by a man named John
13 Oct
10:21pm, 13 Oct 2019
45594 posts
GlennR
Time to go to eat lunch and then I’ll get back in the evening
13 Oct
10:31pm, 13 Oct 2019
41231 posts
Diogenes
A man named John was the first football match of football in a league with the one on a team that played in the midfield for the last night at the London Palladium
13 Oct
10:47pm, 13 Oct 2019
41575 posts
McGoohan
The London Palladium isn’t about you getting a little more climbing up your back. We can go see you later on this afternoon if you’re still up up and there
13 Oct
11:07pm, 13 Oct 2019
33137 posts
Night-owl
There are many countries that have a lot of power and the economy has to be more productive in the future

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Torpedo

It occurs to me that some people are unaware of the rules of the game so I will explain them now.

Unfortunately I'm going to explain them in predictive text, so it may not be that helpful.

The rules of the game is at number

1 you should not to worry about you all have the same thing
2. The best thing to do with the omitted from one place is called for by his father
3. First place for this morning is good news about my hair

Hope that helped sex with a fish.

Chicken.

Number number number.