Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.

But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.

Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation. If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month, so a tenner would give you three months ad free.

Here's a link to our donation info.

Thanks,
Ian Williams aka Fetch

Predictive text thread

24 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
26 May
9:31pm, 26 May 2019
2363 posts
Drell
To eat and drink more than a bit of a queue here and there is no way of getting back to the November date
26 May
9:54pm, 26 May 2019
36931 posts
Diogenes
The November date was very interesting and I had a lot of fun with the decorating but I’m not going to make any sense to you do
26 May
10:02pm, 26 May 2019
32803 posts
Night-owl
Do not hesitate to contact me at work today as we discussed on Friday and the buggers in bed clothed with strength and durability in the future
26 May
11:45pm, 26 May 2019
42636 posts
GlennR
The future wife is in a very bad place and I will not need a coffee

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Torpedo

It occurs to me that some people are unaware of the rules of the game so I will explain them now.

Unfortunately I'm going to explain them in predictive text, so it may not be that helpful.

The rules of the game is at number

1 you should not to worry about you all have the same thing
2. The best thing to do with the omitted from one place is called for by his father
3. First place for this morning is good news about my hair

Hope that helped sex with a fish.

Chicken.

Number number number.