Hi ,
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, which is understandable if you don't like ads. Who does really? However, our site is free for you to use because of a mixture of adverts and voluntary donations from users. Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
Thanks,
Ian Williams - Fetcheveryone

Predictive text thread

21 watchers

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
19 Mar
6:22am, 19 Mar 2019
38856 posts
McGoohan
The bathroom is in a huge fight on a bus with no one
19 Mar
6:39am, 19 Mar 2019
22214 posts
pedroscalls
No one has any cash in the far right at the moment and the other groups are at the top of the Chinese people and they are having a good time.
20 Mar
7:14am, 20 Mar 2019
111331 posts
GregP
A good time for my family to come home from the airport
20 Mar
7:16am, 20 Mar 2019
22224 posts
pedroscalls
The airport is a great place to stay and enjoy the views of the city and the great western railway station.
21 Mar
5:57am, 21 Mar 2019
111375 posts
GregP
The great western railway station in the city of Melbourne Park Municipal Tennis Courts is the summer for you next year

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Torpedo

It occurs to me that some people are unaware of the rules of the game so I will explain them now.

Unfortunately I'm going to explain them in predictive text, so it may not be that helpful.

The rules of the game is at number

1 you should not to worry about you all have the same thing
2. The best thing to do with the omitted from one place is called for by his father
3. First place for this morning is good news about my hair

Hope that helped sex with a fish.

Chicken.

Number number number.